What is Mentor Feedback Carousel? Shortly said it is an event where STARTERtartu teams get professional feedback on their idea development from entrepreneurs and field experts. It is one of the most valued events during the programme.
(registration is only for STARTERtartu teams)
3 things that startups gain from mentoring sessions.
- Mentors simply know things that you don't (yet). A mentor from the same industry helps you to understand the nuances of the business.
- Entrepreneurship is not always easy and someone who has walked that path knows the challenges and guides you appropriately.
- Mentor has the potential to open multiple doors for you.
Mentoring is considered a critical foundational component for building a successful startup. A great product or service that provides solutions for pain points is good, but a great mentor who helps to keep a startup on the right track is equally important.
To participate in the Mentor Feedback Carousel you need to first submit your one-pager so the mentors can give you better feedback!
To be announced!
The event is funded by the European Social Fund.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use pictures and videos for marketing purposes in the programme communications.
3. Use my information for the entrepreneurship programme Edu ja Tegu participants' statistics and feedback.