Idea Storm's keynote speakers are Triin Kask and Mart Salumäe!
Idea Storm on 22nd of February is an inspirational event that brings together 22 entrepreneurs and 300 students to create and share ideas that could change the world! Now it's the right time to announce and introduce our keynote speakers!
- has seen life in Silicon Valley.
- knows the taste of failure and success.
- is the winner of Slush Seedcamp competition 2015.
- is inspiring entrepreneurship trainer and mentor.
- is a Ph.D. candidate in Economics at the University of Tartu.
- is mother of 3 children.
Nevercode started from the simple idea to help developers to build mobile apps faster and defect free. Today Nevercode’s artificial technology provides this service.
Mart Salumäe is the co-founder of Decomer Technology and he just finished STARTER programme. Mart’s trigger is his passion. How to turn your passion into a dream job and be good at pitching? He is the right person to share his experience.
- defended his Master thesis in UT on “Gelatin based bioplastic films”.
- co-founded company “Decomer Technology” in 2017
- applied to Vega (science-based ideas) fund and got accepted
- won 2 competitions at sTARTUp Day (Kaleidoskoop and STARTER pitching competitions)
- been selected to Ajujaht Top 30
Decomer Technology develops bioplastics, which is used to package honey. In hot tea water the bioprotein-based bioplastic dissolves and is not harmful to health.
Registration for Idea Storm IV. 100 Ideas that will Change the World is now open! Let's change the world together! The event is free for everyone but please make sure to register before!
The event is funded by European Social Fund.
sTARTUp Lab’s Teams Were Spinning Around at the Mentor Feedback Carousel
On 24th of October sTARTUp Lab hosted a Mentor Feedback Carousel which brought together STARTER programme teams and experienced mentors to help teams develop their ideas. Teams rotated between mentors to get feedback to their ideas from different experts. By the end of the event, mentors invested virtual play money checks to the teams they liked the best.