FROM 3 PM TO 8.30 PM
On 28th of February, UT IdeaLab is organizing an Idea Hackathon that starts a new semester of business ideas incubation programme STARTER. All the students and recent graduates of all the schools are welcome to join the event to pitch their startup or project ideas or to join teams!✅ If you have an idea that could change the world - even a little bit - we will help you to develop and test the idea, find teammates, take first steps and bring your idea to life!
✅ If you don't have an idea then you can find the idea that interests you from the hackathon! Simply show up, listen to different pitches and join the team that you like the best!
The most important thing is that you would have an interest in entrepreneurship! The idea doesn't need to be a startup idea, it can be a project or NGO idea as well! Through STARTER programme workshops you will learn how to pitch, develop your idea and how to turn the idea into reality!Here are the STARTER programme workshop dates:
15.00 Meet, greet and inspire
- Ermo Tikk –"Why start your business in Tartu?" (sTARTUp Community Manager, former Head Organiser of sTARTUp Day)
- Madis Vasser – "How to NOT change the world" (founder of Futuruum and Psychobuss, advocacy expert in Estonian Green Movement)
Kristjan Eljand - "AI trends and applications" ( STACC CTO)
15.30 Idea pitches
16.30 Idea fair and team-up
17.45 Talk: "How to start idea validation?"
18.00 Validate your idea - go out and google
18.45 Talk: "Pitching essentials"
20.00 - ... Closing & networking
sign up your team at www.starteridea.ee
This event is moderated by Harald Lepisk!
Join the STARTER facebook group where we upload the slides, give information about the workshops and share interesting offers for startups!
Attend the Facebook event!
The event is free and in English, but please register before on IdeaLab's webpage!
The event is funded by the European Social Fund.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use the pictures and videos for marketing purposes in the programme communications.
3. Use my information for entrepreneurship programme Edu ja Tegu participants statistics and feedback.