AT SPARK hub (NARVA MNT 3, TARTU)
FROM 4 PM TO 7.30 PM
FROM 4 PM TO 7.30 PM
All student teams with business or project ideas are welcome to apply to business and project ideas competition Kaleidoskoop. In the pre-selection round, 10 best teams will be selected to compete in the finals at international business festival sTARTUp Day 2020.
Teams that make it to the TOP 10 will get free tickets (3 tickets to one team) to sTARTUp Day!
TOP 10 will compete for awards like:
- Financial award from Tartu City Government
- Tickets to TechCill business festival
- Special awards form sTARTUp Lab
- Kaleidoskoop winner will pitch in STARTER finals where you can win tickets to Arctic15 business festival
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch.
- The teams will have 5 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include the following information: team name, description of the problem, offered solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- A pitch can be either in English or Estonian. But keep in mind that TOP 10 at sTARTUp Day can only pitch in English!
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to email@example.com before end of 10th December. Slides need to be ppt file in size 16x9 and may not contain animations (because these might not work). If more than 3 slides are sent, organizers will select 3 to put to the ppt. NB! Organizers have prepared a slide with the team name for each team.
Teams must be registered before 9 December midnight.
Jury: Aivar Pere (UT business advisor), Taavi Tamm (STARTERpärnu programme manager), Ants-Oskar Mäesalu (Co-founder & CTO of TRIT), Liis Järvamägi (sTARTUp Day Youth Area Manager), Joosep Sild ( Co-founder of SmartVent).
The event is funded by the European Social Fund.
The event is funded by EIT Health.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use the pictures and videos for marketing purposes in the programme communications.
3. Use my information for entrepreneurship programme Edu ja Tegu participants statistics and feedback.
Mentor Feedback CarouselEelinkubatsioon
From 22.10. - 29.10.2020