AT UT LIBRARY ( Wilhelm Struve 1)
Kaleidoskoop is the biggest students’ business and project ideas competition in South-Estonia, taking place for the 10th time already! In the final round, the 10 best teams will step on the stage to present their business and project ideas. This year the competition will take place at the just-opened UT Library! STARTER Basic and EstLat-Accelerate teams will participate in the competition among other student teams!
Year 2017 winners Decomer Technology
Pitching at the JA Europe Enterprise Challenge in Riga
Tickets to Latitude59 in TallinnsTARTUp Day 2019 tickets
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch. During the pre-selection, there will be no questions from the judges but at the finals, all the teams will have 5 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include following information: team name, description of the problem, offered solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- A pitch can be either in Estonian or in English.
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to Riin.Lisett.Rei@ut.ee. Deadline16th of May.
- Team must be registered before 16th May 23:59.
If you need more information write to Riin.Lisett.Rei@ut.ee
In the selection round, ten teams will be selected to compete in the finals.
The event is funded by European Social Fund.